Construction sites and landfills are LOADED with metal trash.
To cover larger areas, suspension mounted sweepers are one of the best cures/solution for this problem. Units can be mounted on service vehicles, work trucks, pick-up trucks etc. The Tow Behind Magnetic Sweeper is idea for covering large areas and simply hooking up to the ball hitch of a truck. For smaller areas, there are push-style units which can be easily rolled around a construction site to pick-up nails after a job is completed. These push-style units can be transported from job to job and are light enough to toss in the back of a truck after each use.
- Keeps sites free of damaging metal trash
- Prevents flat tires when vehicles are off site and traveling
- Multiple usage possibilities
Did you know?
- Steel takes up to 100 years to fully degrade in a landfill.
- About 70% of all metal is used once, then thrown away.
- The United States discards enough iron and steel to continuously supply all of the nation’s automakers.
- 630 steel cans are recycled every second in the U.S.